GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paddle shifter and Side mirror Cover

Yoshi0988

after a long waited ebay shipping from china (2 weeks isn't too bad i have to say) did a 2 new thing today.

just took quick one each snap of installed parts.

paddle shifter extension makes paddles work with less effort now. not that it was hard to use before anything,...but it just feels more smooth and easy instead of hard clicking feel it had.

side mirror cover does not have perfect fitment and has couple blemished spot.
that being said, it is very hard to notice for somebody unless i point it out to em.

overall, for the price i paid, i am very satisfied.

Attachments

• 20160726_100259_HDR.jpg
    20160726_100259_HDR.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 980
  • 20160726_100415_HDR (1).jpg
    20160726_100415_HDR (1).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,038

irish31769

after a long waited ebay shipping from china (2 weeks isn't too bad i have to say) did a 2 new thing today.

paddle shifter extension makes paddles work with less effort now. not that it was hard to use before anything,...but it just feels more smooth and easy instead of hard clicking feel it had.

that being said, it is very hard to notice for somebody unless i point it out to em.

What brand and where did you get the paddle extenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Cool I have the same ones. It blends in nicely and almost looks OEM.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Looks nice man. I been rolling the dice on getting some carbon fiber mirror covers. I don't have any cosmetic mods, but the clark plaid vinyl's inserted in the front and back emblem and I don't plan on lowering the car or adding anything to it, but those mirror caps def will bring the car out. Did you purchase them from eBay?

Libby

Passed Driver's Ed

where did you get the mirror cover? I would like to add this on mine as well.

MattMan1

Passed Driver's Ed
how do they feel? worth the $30+ ??