GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lamin-x'd my tail lights

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Personally not a fan of the tinted tail lights, but I guess some people are still trapped in 2009. Nice roof rack though. I will need to pick one of those up.

More like 1999, you guys remember everyone running around with "GTO" brand blacked out headlight and taillight covers? I actually think tinted lights can look good if they are done on the right car and not too dark. The OEM MK7 Golf R factory tinted LED tails are sexy as hell.

artystamk7

Ready to race!
I took them off, felt there wasn't enough contrast between the black car and the tinted lights. I also did an ok job installing but the imperfection were bothering me.

SonicAaron

Ready to race!
Dark lights look pretty nice on dark cars.

I have a GT so I have your type of light but factory tinted. They're called cherry red rather than normal Golf models. Maybe I'll just leave mine as is. Once someone takes the chance and laminx' theirs again I'll see what it looks like haha. Instagram is a good place to look.

Djkahnsworth

Was thinking about getting some tinted tail lights (probably smoke or gunsmoke) for my white MK7, has anyone done this or would anyone recommend this?

My hatch and back windows have 15% tint and my driver and passenger have 20%. Will likely be throwing on some new 19 inch black rims as well.