GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: VW MKVII GTI VWR Carbon Fiber Spoilers - Click Here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW MKVII GTI VWR Carbon Fiber Spoilers -

VWR parts, as developed by Volkswagen Racing UK for their competition racecars, have released Racingline Carbon Fiber Front and Rear Spoilers for the VW MKVII GTI.

The authentic 3K carbon twill spoilers add a subtle but distinctive look to your VW. Install it as is for a carbon fiber accent or color-match to the rest of your car.

Both front and rear spoilers are easily installed with the included adhesive strip, requiring little effort for a powerful, aggressive VWR upgrade.

TroyScherer

Ready to race!

Any chance you will need a 2016 GTI to use as a test & photo subject in August for these and a handful of other parts? ;)

My list of wants is getting longer and since you guys are close I am considering just driving up once I get mine in August. It was just confirmed for build the last week in July.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Any chance you will need a 2016 GTI to use as a test & photo subject in August for these and a handful of other parts? ;)

My list of wants is getting longer and since you guys are close I am considering just driving up once I get mine in August. It was just confirmed for build the last week in July.

We have our TR shop car for all testing and R&D but if we need another I will let you know. Thanks for the offer!

We would be glad to get you set up for parts on your build when your car comes in, keep in touch!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.