GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any San Antonio VW enthusiasts?

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
I have it ...but i'm out of state till March (Govt Worker). I can bring it on one of our meets and I can do everyone's car that needs it....

mundo1

Ready to race!
Hey everyone! I've been looking for a VW/AUDI crew in SA for a while. I guess the scene is not that big down here. I'm down for any car meet/cruise. I recently got rid of my 2015 R for a SQ5, so still in the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
I see a white MK7 Golf R at least 3 times a week on IH35 between the Forum and when I exit at Thousand Oaks around 5ish in the am...

SloGLI

Car(s)
17 GTI, 21 GLI
Any GTI owners upgrade their catback exhaust and still have the stock that they want to get rid of?

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Gonna hold on to mine so can swap it back on when it's time to trade her in. I'll keep an eye out for ya as well

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Cars and Coffee is this Saturday over at Oak Hills Church parking lot. Gonna meet up at 7am at Egg and I by Wurzbach and I10 for breakfast then roll to C and C from there if anyone would be interested.

mundo1

Ready to race!
Cars and Coffee is this Saturday over at Oak Hills Church parking lot. Gonna meet up at 7am at Egg and I by Wurzbach and I10 for breakfast then roll to C and C from there if anyone would be interested.

I might show up if time allows