GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing: The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Why in the world is the downpipe more expensive than the cbe???

Because they use a better cat than the rest, and it will not throw a CEL. No spacers needed for this.

Correct, the cat is the most expensive part of the system. Plus we use the highest grade parts available. These parts are what makes it possible to not throw a CEL, or need an o2 sensor spacer.

Are there any weight savings by going turbo back vs. stock turbo back?

Yes. our downpipe is 4.5lbs lighter than stock.

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
How much power (on what octane level) does the exhaust by itself makes without the DP?

mrmike

Just installed my system today. The sound is awesome! Its louder than stock but not the least bit annoying. So far only 20miles and sure enough no CEL!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Does AWE make their own exhaust systems?
Would you post a cutaway picture of the muffler?
How much gain WITH a Stage 1 and 2 tune? In other words, what are the gains over the tunes? I figure not as much as without a tune. Gross numbers, of course. How about with adding an intake?

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Does AWE make their own exhaust systems?
Would you post a cutaway picture of the muffler?
How much gain WITH a Stage 1 and 2 tune? In other words, what are the gains over the tunes? I figure not as much as without a tune. Gross numbers, of course. How about with adding an intake?

We design, develop, and manufacture everything under one roof in Willow Grove, PA.

I do not currently have those dyno numbers yet.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Please let me know if you have any questions about our Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite!

A dyno sheet for The Fed:

1fastredsc

Ready to race!
Question, is the 1 year warranty on the catalyst a roundabout way of saying that the no CEL guarantee is for one year? If not, how long is the no CEL guarantee?