GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

fabric8

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got the email from e-acca that mine shipped out. ETA per FedEx is 2/27. Not bad considering I ordered them on 2/9.

And I also received my new-to-me jbale harness I was lucky to purchase.

Jeremy, I commend you on your work. Im super meticulous on my own wiring and soldering work and your harness and instructions are top notch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

H22hatch

Ready to race!
shout out to @h22 hatch for coming in clutch. got the tails recoded but I have a left side bulb out/turn signal warning on the car? I think Jbale had the same thing and coded it out?

Awesome! Glad it worked out! Is the warning on the dash or just when you scan it?

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Awesome! Glad it worked out! Is the warning on the dash or just when you scan it?
Bulb out on dash. Only comes on when the headlights turn on (running lights trigger it) otherwise no error thrown on dash. Everything works correctly tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

suhanesh

Did you solve the problem?

Good evening everyone. I managed to solve the problem. First of all, I’m using Chinese replicas with built in harness into the lights themselves. The problem was solved by using these 2 codings.

This coding would most probably work if you’re using replicas, not original. Other than that, the replicas were plug and play to my US spec original sockets. All I had to do was add a wire that connected the outer turn signals to the inner ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabric8

Passed Driver's Ed
Good evening everyone. I managed to solve the problem. First of all, I’m using Chinese replicas with built in harness into the lights themselves. The problem was solved by using these 2 codings.

This coding would most probably work if you’re using replicas, not original. Other than that, the replicas were plug and play to my US spec original sockets. All I had to do was add a wire that connected the outer turn signals to the inner ones.

Are the replica tails you bought the ones from ali? And are they dynamic and do they have rear fog lights?

suhanesh

Are the replica tails you bought the ones from ali? And are they dynamic and do they have rear fog lights?

No I didn’t buy them from Ali. The lights came with dynamic turn signals, 2 rear fog lights and 2 reverse lights.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Bulb out on dash. Only comes on when the headlights turn on (running lights trigger it) otherwise no error thrown on dash. Everything works correctly tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Interesting. My guess is something is coded as halogen when it should be LED?