GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Man Chair or Person's Chair. (Sorry Ladies)

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Had to pick up something at our local furniture store and noticed they had a recliner on sale. Has been a while since I looked at new ones and noticed this one looked very nice. Made in the theater style seat design it sat very well and had electric foot lift and recline. I might like a more brown leather but the color was not bad. Great padding. Also has a USB port so I could watch car videos all weekend. But the USB port would likely not get much use as my Wife's says I fall asleep as soon as I sit in my recliner.
I do not think she is right as I do not recall ever once falling asleep.

I do want to complement the owner of this store who is now likely in his 70's now. On this rainy day I was told to go around back and they would load me. In back there were two young men to load and the owner had also made his way to the back of the store. He directed the young guys to use a plastic queen mattress cover to wrap my item and tape it down. This way my purchased would not get wet on this heavy rainy day. The two young guys will learn much from this Gentlemen. Nice to see good service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Very nice. Are you going to reupholster with tartan cloth?

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Should we start addressing you as Captain Picard?

Seriously tho, that thing is sweet. I admire your taste and design aesthetic. I want one. The leather and color are perfect, please don't try some crazy sht like dyeing it or whatever. Apply cleaner/conditioner when needed. Cherish it. Lucky Bahstid.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Should we start addressing you as Captain Picard?

Seriously tho, that thing is sweet. I admire your taste and design aesthetic. I want one. The leather and color are perfect, please don't try some crazy sht like dyeing it or whatever. Apply cleaner/conditioner when needed. Cherish it. Lucky Bahstid.

It does look a little like that.

"Warp 1, Scotty!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Good chair. You don't need to get up to a beer while you're getting a BJ.

"BJ"...u know Fed, beef jerky has a lot of nitrates in it, even tho it is good with beer.