GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Magnaflow catback, 4,000 miles, Ma

kDizz781

Ready to race!
SOLD: Magnaflow catback, 4,000 miles, Ma

SOLD

Selling my magnaflow catback from my 2017 GTI. Looking to do a full turbo back setup that is a little louder.

This is a very mature exhaust, not loud unless you get on it, then it growls :D

Asking $500 (Located in Massachusetts). PM offers

Bought it brand new at the end of January so it saw some snow, and has some surface rust (normal for a magnaflow because of the 409 stainless they use, nothing to worry about... http://support.magnaflow.com/07techtips/faq/question32.asp)

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
If you do a dp with it it'll drone like crazy, but adding the Vibrant 17950 will make it drone free even with the dp. So for a small extra investment ($88 plus some labor to weld it in) it'll compare to much higher end units, other than the downfall of surface rust as the OP said

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Little to no drone with this cat back system. No issues cruising at highway speed.

I would say that this is how the GTI should have sounded from the factory in terms of exhaust note. Slightly more aggressive than stock.

I cant speak for how it sounds with a DP because I do not have that setup.

Hope this helps

kDizz781

Ready to race!
You're welcome

Sorry for the delay with the pictures, I will try and get some up this weekend when I am back in town.

kDizz781

Ready to race!
All PMs have been replied to.

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Bump!

Sorry for the delays, I am finally getting around to selling this. Added pictures