GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a good shop to install springs

Bmtxkeller

Hello, my name is Brian. I just received my new springs and would like to have them installed. I would do it myself, but time isn't exactly on my side. I just opened a store and am a single father to a 2 year old so please understand why 6 hours under a car isn't exactly the easiest thing to do right now. 2015 VW GTI MK7 I live in Justin, TX (76247) and my store is in Hurst, TX (76053). If you have any experience with shops around either area please let me know. Also if this is in the wrong section I do apologize. Thank you

njavier03

Ready to race!
Hello, my name is Brian. I just received my new springs and would like to have them installed. I would do it myself, but time isn't exactly on my side. I just opened a store and am a single father to a 2 year old so please understand why 6 hours under a car isn't exactly the easiest thing to do right now. 2015 VW GTI MK7 I live in Justin, TX (76247) and my store is in Hurst, TX (76053). If you have any experience with shops around either area please let me know. Also if this is in the wrong section I do apologize. Thank you

congrats on the new store, but this thread is better off in the regional section. good luck!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
No experience whatsoever in that area, but a quick search turned up dubsquared in Arlington. Just remember seeing them when searching for apr dealers.

Bmtxkeller

Thanks guys I'll move it to a local thread. Yeah I found dub squared, and they are apr. ive just never been there and was hoping to find someone that has been to a local shop and can actually verify they are reliable.