GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing: The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Question, is the 1 year warranty on the catalyst a roundabout way of saying that the no CEL guarantee is for one year? If not, how long is the no CEL guarantee?

To quote our site directly:

The AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee on noted AWE Tuning products protects against the appearance of Check Engine Lights when products are installed properly and used as intended, on vehicles with no additional modifications, with the exception of other AWE Tuning products intended to work with the product in question.

Period
One year from date of new product retail purchase from AWE Tuning directly or from authorized AWE Tuning dealer.

The main reasoning behind our No CEL Guarantee is that we want you to be able to purchase the product, make power, and not throw a CEL in your quest for performance. This applies to our products as we have control over the quality and engineering. If you experience issues outside of the warranty period, we will do our best to rectify them appropriately, just reach out to us.

BionicBunny86

put my track cbe on yesterday, the muffler is still hanging a bit to low after the first adjustment, but ill be working on that tonight. so far from driving it back and forth to work today, i am in love. its loud when you want it to be, and so tame when you dont. cant even tell its there at highway cruising speeds. great work awe!

BionicBunny86

used a jack, wood plank, and some cardboard to lift the muffler up, and tightened everything back down. adjusted the tips again to compensate, and it is absolutely perfect! i love this exhaust so damn much

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
used a jack, wood plank, and some cardboard to lift the muffler up, and tightened everything back down. adjusted the tips again to compensate, and it is absolutely perfect! i love this exhaust so damn much

Perfect! Minor adjustments/ re-tightening is sometimes needed if not properly nailed the first time around.

Glad you're happy! Enjoy it for many years.

1fastredsc

Ready to race!
Question, I currently have a catted downpipe with the stock catback. I like the volume of the setup, but the tone at medium load is a bit raspy. Would the AWE touring catback give me similar exhaust volume like what I enjoy now but without the high frequency noise that I don't like? Deeper tones are always a plus too.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
The ultimate DD.

Sporting the AWE Tuning VW Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite, S-FLO Carbon Intake, and complimenting quality from our friends at Rotiform, H&R, GIAC, Brembo, and Yokohama.

jmal2005

Ready to race!
I have a 2015 Audi A3 2.0T Cabriolet. Your website lists the performance downpipe as compatible but not the touring exhaust system. It does however list it for the Sedan version of the A3. It was to my understanding that both the sedan and the cabriolet have the same engine/exhaust system.

Would I be able to fit the Touring exhaust system on my car?

bh36913

Passed Driver's Ed
Happy to announce that with the arrival of 2017, Touring to Track or Track to Touring Conversion Kit prices have been reduced!

Find a dealer right this way.

Josh, I am considering buying your exhaust for my '17 GTI and really believe I want the Track version. Do you get many customers unhappy with the volume of that exhaust? From your videos, it really doesn't sound that loud and the Touring version (stock downpipe) doesn't sound much louder than stock. Just curious

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Josh, I am considering buying your exhaust for my '17 GTI and really believe I want the Track version. Do you get many customers unhappy with the volume of that exhaust? From your videos, it really doesn't sound that loud and the Touring version (stock downpipe) doesn't sound much louder than stock. Just curious

I have had the track version for 2 years now and am quite happy with it. It is damn near flawless and the perfect sound I was looking for. I spent a couple months researching exhausts and watching all the videos around and the AWE was overall the one that excited me the most. Great price point, excellent construction and fitment. I still giggle like a little school girl when I get to romp on it.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
I have had the track version for 2 years now and am quite happy with it. It is damn near flawless and the perfect sound I was looking for. I spent a couple months researching exhausts and watching all the videos around and the AWE was overall the one that excited me the most. Great price point, excellent construction and fitment. I still giggle like a little school girl when I get to romp on it.

Giggling with satisfaction is a known side effect :cool:

Glad you're enjoying it!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion

bh36913

Passed Driver's Ed

Did you install it yourself? I am going to buy this very soon and I think I am just going to put it on myself.