GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD lighting package grille (black chrome stripe) with GTI badge

Hotfart

Ready to race!
*****SOLD*****

Lighting package grille with the black chrome stripe and chrome GTI emblem. Bought in summer 2016 from One Perfect Dose to go with my Helix replicas with black stripe. It looked awesome with the Helix lights, but ended up deciding to keep a stock-ish look and stayed with the factory non-LP grille with red stripe. This was on my car for less than 2 days, and has been sitting in my spare bedroom collecting dust ever since.

Here's a link to the same part I bought from OPD: http://opdparts.com/index.php/volks...ckage-high-bar-grille-black-w-black-trim.html

It's in nearly perfect condition. However, it arrived with one of the tabs at the center below the VW emblem broken off. I attempted to repair it, but it turns out that the broken tab did not have any effect on fitament, and looks perfect installed. It does not wiggle or have any play, and when installed you cannot see the broken tab. Therefore, I didn't even bother having OPD replace it as it would be more trouble than it's worth. See the bottom pic for more detail.

*****SOLD*****

Attachments

• Grille 1.jpg
    Grille 1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 656
  • Grille 2.jpg
    Grille 2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 595
  • Grille 3.jpg
    Grille 3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 545
Last edited: