GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vivid Racing is now an 034 Motorsport Dealer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VividRacing

Passed Driver's Ed

034 Motorsport is Now Available at vivid Racing!!

PM, call, or email for Golf MK7 Forum Exclusive Pricing! We will offer the best price possible!

Dave@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

About 034 Motorsport:
034Motorsport was founded in 2005 with a passion for bringing motorsport-quality performance upgrades and tuning to Audi and Volkswagen vehicles. The company has since evolved and grown to meet the expanding needs of enthusiasts, but the underlying passion for innovation, performance, and quality remains. They are dedicated to providing their customers with only the best performance products, tuning, and service for their Audi or Volkswagen.

034Motorsport is owned and operated by enthusiasts like you! This means you can expect knowledgeable advice and enthusiastic customer service every time. When they aren't at work, you can find them at local car meets, Audi Club Track Days, or at home wrenching on their own cars.

Vivid Racing is proud to announce that we are now an official dealer of 034 Motorsport parts for your MK7 GTI or Golf R! You can now get anything from their HUGE parts catalog through Vivid Racing. Send an PM or email to dave@vividracing.com with your Year/Make/Model an what the part that you are looking for, and I'll get back to you with our best pricing.

Ordering:

Email
You can place your order through email to dave@vividracing.com

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x226 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x226
Email: Dave@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.