GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 With meth questions

Mk72015

Ready to race!
So I've emailed George a couple times but haven't heard back. I'm guessing he's just been busy and the time zone difference doesn't help.

Im currently Eurodyne stage 1.5 With JB4 stack and Intake, Downpipe, water meth and E30 blend. Right now ive been peaking about 26 PSI with no timing corrections. I was wondering if anybody on a similar set up is running more boost then 26PSI ? I feel like I should turn it up more with the water meth hooked up.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
So I've emailed George a couple times but haven't heard back. I'm guessing he's just been busy and the time zone difference doesn't help.

Im currently Eurodyne stage 1.5 With JB4 stack and Intake, Downpipe, water meth and E30 blend. Right now ive been peaking about 26 PSI with no timing corrections. I was wondering if anybody on a similar set up is running more boost then 26PSI ? I feel like I should turn it up more with the water meth hooked up.

Hi,

Can you email me again. I don't have any email unanswered. In general if you don't hear from me on the same day rather resend to be sure.