GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Inconsiderate Parkers

renzlao

So, I came out from the coffee shop to find my car behind a Volvo. I almost had a heart attack and had to visually inspect for scratches. I'm currently back in the coffee shop figuring out how to get my car out. I have no space at the back.
Oh Volvo driver, so inconsiderate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
That sucks, and this is one reason owning a new car sucks. If its a manual, throw a brick through and push that pos.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Or just stick one of these next to his car and call a tow truck/police...anonymously of course

renzlao

So I ended up waiting for the dude to move his car. After 2 hours I gave up and back up over the curb and into the pedestrian. I moved all the trash bins behind me and I was too close to the electric post it was intense haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I bought my 2009 Jetta TDI brand new and went out to dinner with my sister and her husband the same week. Parked in front of the restaurant and watched an older couple use my bumper as a parking reference.

I'm a generally calm person and I think I handled it well, went outside and asked him if he knew he hit my car. Nope. No damage so I let it go but I kinda wanted to murder somebody that day.

I'm not violent, I swear. Don't touch my fucking car or I'll gut you.

Smooches.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
You visually inspected? Did you audibly inspect too

Sorry though. That sucks. Glad your car wasn't scratched

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
I bought my 2009 Jetta TDI brand new and went out to dinner with my sister and her husband the same week. Parked in front of the restaurant and watched an older couple use my bumper as a parking reference.

I'm a generally calm person and I think I handled it well, went outside and asked him if he knew he hit my car. Nope. No damage so I let it go but I kinda wanted to murder somebody that day.

I'm not violent, I swear. Don't touch my fucking car or I'll gut you.

Smooches.
[emoji86]

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Take some Exlax... kick back a little... then take a nice shit on his hood.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I have business cards that say "You suck at parking", along with some other verbiage. I have left them on cars before. One was parked almost sideways in a handicap spot (with no handicap plate or card in the windshield). I keep a stack of those cards in my cupholder.