GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WOLF Mk7 GTI vs World Record Holding Supercharged S4

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
This is the record he took from AWE tuning.
He wasnt even using launch control because all 4 wheels break lose and he never invested in slicks.
I told him he needs to get slicks, go to sea level on a dry winter day, take out the seats for a weekend and use LC.
Id guess hed be low 11's and low to mid 120's trap.

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
I think what MK7R Estate is trying to get at is who sanctions these "said" world record attempts..

I too find it very self important the way it is stated, for example my car hold the world record for the hill climb up cypress mountain.. There may be a faster car out there that can beat me, but I'm the only one that has recorded it..

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I think what MK7R Estate is trying to get at is who sanctions these "said" world record attempts..

I too find it very self important the way it is stated, for example my car hold the world record for the hill climb up cypress mountain.. There may be a faster car out there that can beat me, but I'm the only one that has recorded it..

Don't think it's sanctioned by anyone, but usually most enthusiasts going for a record will be on some sort of forums. Just like anyone who has a record for out platform. No one sanctioned it, but you have a slip and video proof so all you can do really

Mk7R Estate

Ready to race!

Its a fast car posted in a thread with a silly title. I dont doubt the time or trap...