GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oettinger Wing/Lip/Bumper

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, I just read the story, thanks so much for sharing this, and your car looks so nice:cool:, i just wanted to know that like which web did you finally bought those and how much did you pay for it? Coz i just got my new 17 golf r and im planning to get a set of Oettinger spoiler and wings! And I'm in Canada, so i think we are in the similar situation. Thanks for sharing.
I purchased all of the parts through www.bakperformance.com , it was pricey but worth every penny. Looks so good on the car imo. All the parts and prices are listed there. Hope this helps. If you need direct help just contact them as they are super helpful. Had all the parts in Stock and had them in a couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mk7 Ben

I purchased all of the parts through www.bakperformance.com , it was pricey but worth every penny. Looks so good on the car imo. All the parts and prices are listed there. Hope this helps. If you need direct help just contact them as they are super helpful. Had all the parts in Stock and had them in a couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, i would give it a try!