GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HAMPTON ROADS! If you out there HOLLA BACK!!!

Hybridmoments

Aye I'm moving to Hampton at the beginning of the year with my MK7 and I'm trying to chill with some a VW crew! Let me know whats up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
there's a group on fb called virginia coast euros that use to have meets. not sure how active they are these days. i only follow their b/s/t posts on fb now. Quite a few dubbers in VA though. I'm from the other side of the water in hampton roads originally and now in central va. Welcome!

StayFrosty

Hello, all! I'm in Newport News and just bought a '17 GTI Sport. All stock for now but looking to start modding soon. LMK if there are any meet ups in the area.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
So meet ups aren't like they used to be. But I know they do general car get togethers at the sportsplex in Virginia beach

StayFrosty

I guess the VW scene kinda died out here. :( Thanks for the info.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I guess the VW scene kinda died out here. :( Thanks for the info.

Compared to say around 10 years ago. For sure. Used to be weekly meetups/ get togethers. Might just be me aging, but don't see them as often anymore. Would be down to a spirited drive in Pungo around the twisties if enough people are interested.

StayFrosty

Hello, White. Just got a GTI?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Thinking we need to get together some day and do a drive or just mod install day to help each other out.