GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware anyone?

steddy2112

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Wife and I are both in Newark, right off of Old Baltimore Pike in between Otts Chapel Rd and 896. She's got a GTI Autobahn(DSG) and I have a GTI SE(6M).

If anyone is on the fence about both the torque management coding or an APR tune I will say don't be. It's a very good thing lol.

I have an OBDeleven if anyone needs something done that's not >9000 steps. Turning off TM, turning off the sounddaktor, and making it one press for sport mode and long press for ESM off is ridiculously easy.

digilio86

Ready to race!
I saw a lapiz blue R in OC yesterday but I'm pretty sure that wasn't OP. In Ocean City but moving up to Milford by the end of next month.

Last edited:

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
Hey guys! I figure maybe I should finally post to this thread that I didn't know existed until about 20 minutes ago lol.

Traded in my mk6 GLi for a 2015 mk7 GTi Autobahn DSG last September. It was stock the entire time until last week, now I have a Cobb catback, and an Autotech intake. Not sure if I'll leave it that way or change the exhaust back to stock and put some tips on it, but I've been a weirdo with this car.

My mk6 went through many many phases, yet when I finally got the mk7 and spent a week or two with it as a daily (test driven, and driven other friends cars before)....it felt too perfect for me to mess with. It's like a fwd 911 haha.

I'm probably going to meet up with BlueHen this weekend if we both have the time, and he might show me why I'm wrong for leaving it stock lol. I've been trying to avoid a full tune since it's a 2015, and I don't have a backup turbo sitting around (even if it wasn't really that big of a deal), plus I just love being able to floor it very often with stock power and not have to worry tooooo much as long as I pay attention.

My GLi was great, but it was kinda boring because I couldn't just floor it whenever I wanted because it needed room to run. Now that I moved back down to southern DE again, I don't have the same room to run like I did when I lived in Dover, Mexico and could hit up Rt9 whenever I felt like I needed to stretch my ankle lol.

I've been staring at Baldilock's R on instagram as usual, and a dark part of me keeps thinking....man I should take a ride with him......but I don't need those kinda drugs anymore!!! :D

2015 blue Autobahn 4dr, stock appearance except Cobb exhaust

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Hey guys! I figure maybe I should finally post to this thread that I didn't know existed until about 20 minutes ago lol.

Traded in my mk6 GLi for a 2015 mk7 GTi Autobahn DSG last September. It was stock the entire time until last week, now I have a Cobb catback, and an Autotech intake. Not sure if I'll leave it that way or change the exhaust back to stock and put some tips on it, but I've been a weirdo with this car.

My mk6 went through many many phases, yet when I finally got the mk7 and spent a week or two with it as a daily (test driven, and driven other friends cars before)....it felt too perfect for me to mess with. It's like a fwd 911 haha.

I'm probably going to meet up with BlueHen this weekend if we both have the time, and he might show me why I'm wrong for leaving it stock lol. I've been trying to avoid a full tune since it's a 2015, and I don't have a backup turbo sitting around (even if it wasn't really that big of a deal), plus I just love being able to floor it very often with stock power and not have to worry tooooo much as long as I pay attention.

My GLi was great, but it was kinda boring because I couldn't just floor it whenever I wanted because it needed room to run. Now that I moved back down to southern DE again, I don't have the same room to run like I did when I lived in Dover, Mexico and could hit up Rt9 whenever I felt like I needed to stretch my ankle lol.

I've been staring at Baldilock's R on instagram as usual, and a dark part of me keeps thinking....man I should take a ride with him......but I don't need those kinda drugs anymore!!! :D

2015 blue Autobahn 4dr, stock appearance except Cobb exhaust
Haha! Can't take just one ride. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
There are a few of us right around Milford. Kei Loper and I got together this weekend for a minute.

I also gave a GTI wave yesterday to a silver one when I was about to get on Rt1 between MHS and Grotto Pizza.

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
We should get a mk7 Delaware meetup together sometime. Saw a nice lowered black gti in Milford today. Yoh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds fun to me. I just totalled mine Sunday sadly, however I'm 10000% fine, and I am picking up my new mk7 (another 2015) tomorrow afternoon after they remove the tint and service a wheel bearing before I take delivery.

So, when you see the pretty little white SE (with the wack basic lighting package sadly), it's me. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
If you see me, wave!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I washed, clayed, and waxed this morning and I think I already have the same amount of pollen back on the car - lol spring:

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
Hope to see you guys on the road, or a meet would be nice! Honk!

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 307

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
Okay. Let's try this again, this time shiny side up. mk7 part two. Meet my new girl Leiya :)

No Autobahn this time sadly, but sweet sweet white goodness, and she's at least an SE. I miss my lights though.

digilio86

Ready to race!
Okay. Let's try this again, this time shiny side up. mk7 part two. Meet my new girl Leiya :)

No Autobahn this time sadly, but sweet sweet white goodness, and she's at least an SE. I miss my lights though.

Yeah I had to scrounge for my three door after VW didn't fill my order so no lighting package for me either. I suggest eds rep. Love the white!