GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Finally had time, and nice weather to drive into the country to a great driver's road. No traffic, good pavement, lots of twisters and elevation change. First chance to really drive the GTI hard and it was pretty sublime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've spent four weeks on business reading this thread, waiting for delivery of my 2017 sport... After five years of being without a GTI.

I'm definitely digging your rides, especially the pure white ones. I've already purchased my first "mod," a US Millworks plate mount. Future plans include coils, wheels/good tires, shifter/bushings, and eventually DP and stage 2, or IS38 if I'm feeling froggy.

Thanks for sharing all of your pictures. I'm excited to be back in the community. Personal pictures to follow after the initial wash!

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Just got my new Eurocode downpipe in the mail now I just have to wait till the weather cooperates to install it. :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Curbed my wheel reaaaalllyy badly leaving a tight parking spot... Luckily it was the wheel I already curbed last year and I plan on getting rid of my Austin's soon anyway

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk