GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Starting next week, there will be a meet at Woburn Qdoba every Thursday night. Stop by if you want to meet some local MK7 members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raegar

Ready to race!
What time do you guys meet? I work 2nd shift so chances are slim but I will make an attempt at least once or twice - if that means taking a 2 or 3 hour dinner break so be it :)

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
It starts at 7pm every Thursday. I usually get there around 7:30. Looking forward to see you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tov Potap

Hi Guys.

Driving a 2015 Pure White Golf 2-door MT (There were no 2-door MT's that aren't white). Bought as new in 4th quarter of 2015 after driving a 1994 BMW 325i for half a year. So far, I'm pretty happy with the car. Relatively recently got into the desire to mod and would love to meet some nice VW folks around the area.

Here is the latest pic, mind the bugs on the bumper.

Attachments

• rsz_21img_20170417_185437474.jpg
    rsz_21img_20170417_185437474.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1,420

Raegar

Ready to race!
Post some shots of the meet tonight - whoever went....it was tonight wasn't it? I wasn't able to make it but I surely will try to make next week

bdashrad

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Guys, 2015 Tornado Red GTI S 6MT in the Lowell area. Been on the forums for a while, not super active. Figured I'd say hey.

peopescar58

Just bought a 2017 Tungsten Silver SEL Golf 2 weeks ago. Added a few accessories already.

Attachments

• 2017 golf.jpg
    2017 golf.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 385