GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

6.0 vs 2.0

digilio86

Ready to race!
My summer job through high school and college was at the Seashore State Park there in Mexico. :D

That Mexico Rt 1 is a beautiful straight stretch of road between DB and the IR Inlet bridge.

Yeah man I heard this thing start up and after a head start chased him out of the inlet parking lot. He struck it at the bottom of the bridge and we ran it to the bend there. Car moved out up top once his hp took over.

digilio86

Ready to race!
I'm really looking forward to running my brother's 6.0 GTO. He's got full boltons, ported/polished everything, coilovers, and a dyno tune. I think he was around 385whp/385wtq. I'm currently running MAP stage 2 w/ catless downpipe and modded stock catback, dsg. Should definitely be interesting. Once my best friend moves back into the area in about a month, i'll get a chance to see how the Dub does against his Boss 302.

Owner of this GTO stated he had around 100 more hp to the wheel than that. With traction I imagine you will pull him down low. Depends to what speed you run. With traction these cars are beasts up to around 125ish for dsg anyway.

Last edited:

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Careful through there, police have gotten real sneaky around those parts. Just over Easter I saw an cop hop out of a beat up "lifeguard" labeled truck shooting radar. Had 3 cars over on the side of the road with him on the opposite side of the bridge.