GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

User Name?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Mine's based off a hip hop collective i like called "Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All," or "Wolf Gang" for short. Their clothing has various permutations of "Wolf Gang" present, like "Flog Gnaw," and, you guessed it, "Golf Wang."

GumbyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine's based off a hip hop collective i like called "Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All," or "Wolf Gang" for short. Their clothing has various permutations of "Wolf Gang" present, like "Flog Gnaw," and, you guessed it, "Golf Wang."

I thought you just liked to brag about your car's, um, wang.

Is there any way to change your username after the fact? I don't own a GTI anymore, so obviously my username doesn't exactly fit properly.

cornercarver

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine is the nick name the members of a local car club gave me a few years ago when they saw me drive through a few round a bouts. No great or interesting story here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgodon13

Ready to race!
NODOG is my last name backwards, been called that since high school a LONG time ago. 13 is my number for playing ice hockey, so Nodog13 is my username.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
It was going to be kasper the unfriendly ghost, but I got lazy

johjkh879

Banned

Very funnyy....

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I thought you just liked to brag about your car's, um, wang.

Is there any way to change your username after the fact? I don't own a GTI anymore, so obviously my username doesn't exactly fit properly.
So you wanna be GumbyWang? Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
I have a 2.0, and it is slow. The name writes itself.

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
Used to have VWs as a teenager/early 20s; 80 Scirocco S, 82 and 83 Sciroccos, 83 Westfalia camper. I liked to work on them all and do what I could to make them faster and more fun to drive. That was 25+ years ago. Then last year after wanting to buy a cheap VW convertible for a project to work on, I bought a 2002 Cabrio GLX. 2.slow. :mad: I thought I was going to be able to put in a cam and header, exhaust, chip it and have something cheap and fun to drive the family around in on the weekends. turns out that year ABA is a real turd and no matter what I do to the engine it will never be anything but slow. Soo I bought a GTI and now my 2.0 is slow no mo.....

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Back in my Honda days I had a fascination with Accord Type-Rs

ATR kinda stuck since it still sounds cool :D

Enderwaves1

Ender Waves is the name of a rapid on the Lower section of the New River in WV. It's a pretty straightforward Class II, with big fun waves to roll over, and a good play spot for kayaks. Sometime in the early oughts I was running the Lower New with some buddies, and the river caught us out and sort of spun the boat. A dude started falling out of the raft and dragged me with him (I can't blame him, he couldn't swim). I managed to catch both of our paddles and drag the guy back to the boat so there wasn't much drama, just a fun, cold, surprise swim.

Two days later I'm at work and decide that I need a new AIM screen name, and thought that Enderwaves would be a nice reminder that surprises come quick. If you need to find me on the interwebs, there you go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: