GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Common as muck!

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
I would like the thread re-titled, please... Don't you mean a growing number of the best family size hatch?:D

Having owned my GTD since 2014, I agree there are more on the road.

This week I have see two Golf R's. White & Blue

Five GTD's. Two white & three Carbon Grey

One GTI. White.

I seem to find the GTI's rare. Most weeks it's Golf R's or GTD's.

Rappy:cool:

MrPotatoHead1

Passed Driver's Ed
I would like the thread re-titled, please... Don't you mean a growing number of the best family size hatch?:D

Having owned my GTD since 2014, I agree there are more on the road.

This week I have see two Golf R's. White & Blue

Five GTD's. Two white & three Carbon Grey

One GTI. White.

I seem to find the GTI's rare. Most weeks it's Golf R's or GTD's.

Rappy:cool:

With Rappy on this one, every man and his dog owns a Golf R around where I live, maybe a couple of GTD's around... barely see mk7 GTis though there are plenty of mk5's

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I see a GTI almost every day around me. I could count the amount of R's I've seen in my life on my toes and fingers

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
But you're in Michigan so I feel like everyone's more into muscle cars and trucks (correct me if I'm wrong)

ROBK75

Ready to race!
I see many GTD's locally but often get some strange looks as they can't make out what mine is...being a tad different from standard :)

Ditto, I went to the local VW dealer the other week to pick something up and a few of the mechanics came over to look at it and asked me what type of Golf it was :D.

When it's parked next to a bog standard GTD it does look much better, as it should for the money I've spent on it!

Tahiti1

Passed Driver's Ed
A few of my neighbours have or have just passed back to the lease company Golf R's. I've had the GTD since new in 2014, and it's certainly a lot more common than the Mk6 GTD was. I don't see many GTi's though.

MrPotatoHead1

Passed Driver's Ed
A few of my neighbours have or have just passed back to the lease company Golf R's. I've had the GTD since new in 2014, and it's certainly a lot more common than the Mk6 GTD was. I don't see many GTi's though.

Golf R's seem to be everywhere up here due to VWs cheap lease deal that was on offer a year ago and a few GTDs, not so many GTis... seems to be the rarest model around Northumberland.

Zidane

Over the last month there seems to have been an explosion of the number of GTD's on the road around me.

I live in a rare area where Seat's are the most popular brand and Leon FR's extremely popular.

But I'd say Golf GTD's and also R's are increasing fast. Not so much GTI's though strangely.

The Seat dealer, who happens to be a mate (my last 3 cars were Seat) says they have been giving R's away . His words not mine, they still look expensive for what they are to me.