GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS20 Final vs LSA Supercharged CTS-V vs Gutted E92 M3 on E85

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Here is some extra bonus footage of the car on its final IS20 setup pushed to the absolute limits.
The IS20 will truly be missed.

Here is footage from the night on which we tested the maximum capability of the factory IS20 turbo.
To think the day would come on which a VW would be able to compete with supercharged American Muscle and screaming European V8's.
The CTS-V is estimated to be putting out around 500 WHP.
The BMW is EXTREMELY light in the very low 3000's (it is completely stripped/gutted) and is estimated to be putting out low 400's to the rear wheels.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Damn man! I love your vids. I am just amazed how good this car can be. Now, I just have to take out all my interior and hood :) haha. Can't wait to see you goto a bigger turbo. Keeps those kills coming.

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Good show as always WOLF. This car is so impressive, way to rep the community with this beast. I have followed your build and taken many key aspects of your build into my own. Can I ask how many miles you have on the car now? I would love to hear how your turbo looks when it comes out. You have definitely pushed the little IS20 the hardest but it seems to be really solid.