GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intercooler performance

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Unless you plan to go big turbo it will be just fine.

I plan to go IE, but pretty sure the APR IC is pretty close in performance...

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Don't forget the Unitronic will be 15% off from DAP too. Probably not quite at the same level of the APR or IE, but at that price, probably the best value.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Don't forget the Unitronic will be 15% off from DAP too. Probably not quite at the same level of the APR or IE, but at that price, probably the best value.
I believe the forge is 25% off with this coupon code

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Pretty sure he is talking about the stock location Forge IC. The Twintercooler works well for a DD on the stock turbo. But it wouldn't work with the power levels that he is mentioning.
Yes the stock location intercooler.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I believe the forge is 25% off with this coupon code

$732, nice. No other taxes for USA? Doesn't look like it comes with hoses though, guess they need to be purchased separately [emoji21]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
$732, nice. No other taxes for USA? Doesn't look like it comes with hoses though, guess they need to be purchased separately [emoji21]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Ya that sucks so it will be like another$150 on top

SRoads

Ready to race!

Unitronic is smaller by a little under 2 liters of capacity (12.7 to 14.5 I believe...it's posted in a chart somewhere in the thread). Remember APR is made to be used their stage 3+ kits, 500+ HP. If you don't plan on replacing the stock turbo (90% of people) unitronic will be more than enough...save 300 bucks.

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Unitronic is smaller by a little under 2 liters of capacity (12.7 to 14.5 I believe...it's posted in a chart somewhere in the thread). Remember APR is made to be used their stage 3+ kits, 500+ HP. If you don't plan on replacing the stock turbo (90% of people) unitronic will be more than enough...save 300 bucks.

My thoughts exactly! I am trying to resist the Unitronic myself with Christmas and all. I doubt my wife will get it for me. Maybe if I agree to a third kid, lol.

gmi99

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the CTS FMIC bc they gave me 25% off since I also got their revised cat back at the same time (also 25% off). Now I wait for the truck to drive across the continent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmi99

Passed Driver's Ed