GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boy Racer

Isaac

Passed Driver's Ed
£45.00 per wheel refurbed and sprayed black price from a local lad
Mine are not into much of a bad way to be honest fairly good a few minor scratches, just really fancy a change
Standard 17 inch dijon look smart but the boy racer in me wants a change what do you guys think, the look makes the car into a machine escpecially with red calipers im not to sure, price is good , the lad with the shop has a R8 so he dont play around what do you guys think any advise would be much appreciated Thanks:cool: ????????

dr_mat

Go Kart Champion
That's quite cheap...

...if it creaks, it's probably made by VAG

Bakili

Ready to race!
Dijons look good in silver. I had colour change on Dijons to black and TBH wished I kept them silver. I have picture in black if you want I will send you so you can see if they look good.
Now I sold them and got Cadiz wheels on.

£45 is not bad if powdercoated if just face spray I paid £30 per wheel.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
I wouldn't expect a good job at that price for just respray add a refurb and I would be wanting to see some of the work he has done previously.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Lepsons get really good reviews for alloy refurbs on many forums. Their current price is £65+VAT per wheel (up to 18” size) and that seems to be pretty much the going rate for a good quality ‘back to bare metal’ full refurbishment.

Check out their website to see what the back to bare metal process entails and what you get for your £65+VAT;

http://www.lepsons.com/how-we-produce-stunning-wheels/

Last edited:

Ibstar

Dijons look good in silver. I had colour change on Dijons to black and TBH wished I kept them silver. I have picture in black if you want I will send you so you can see if they look good.
Now I sold them and got Cadiz wheels on.

£45 is not bad if powdercoated if just face spray I paid £30 per wheel.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Mind showing me some pics of your black dijon? Ive got them on my facelift MK7 GT and was wondering what they would look like black. thanks

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
Lepsons get really good reviews for alloy refurbs on many forums. Their current price is £65+VAT per wheel (up to 18” size) and that seems to be pretty much the going rate for a good quality ‘back to bare metal’ full refurbishment.

Check out their website to see what the back to bare metal process entails and what you get for your £65+VAT;

http://www.lepsons.com/how-we-produce-stunning-wheels/

Another vote for Lepsons here.

Certainly not the closest to home by a long way, but I wouldn't use anyone else after the wonders they did on my Mk5 wheels.