GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New wheels

ROBK75

Ready to race!
Thinking of changing my wheels to 19s, after much searching I've narrowed it down to these. Thoughts or any alternative ideas appreciated.

Attachments

• 2Forge ZF3.jpg
    2Forge ZF3.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 719
  • BBS CI-R.jpg
    BBS CI-R.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 714
  • OZ Superturismo.jpg
    OZ Superturismo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 722

mikef4uk

Ready to race!
Be prepared for a much firmer ride, after buying a GTD with Santiago's I would never have them again without DCC being added, one dealer I spoke to will not order the 19's without DCC.
I also believe that VW lower the suggested tyre pressures for a 19 inch wheel equiped non DCC chassis

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion

ROBK75

Ready to race!
Thanks for the comments and advice, decided to stick with the Nogaros but gonna get them refurbished maybe a touch darker shade of grey.

The car looks nice enough as it is and after hearing how bad the ride will be from numerous people I'll save myself a couple of grand!

mikef4uk

Ready to race!
I test drove a 7.5 Golf R with 19's/DCC, in comfort mode along a 30 mph bumpy road the ride was like a magic carpet, but...............

With the comfort mode approaching a roundabout with those heavy painted markers to make you think you are going too fast the car reacted very badly as if there was no damping at all,

I have never heard so much noise from under a car, I am tempted to say VW have that aspect totally wrong, it was verging on the slightly dangerous to be honest, I went from being impressed with the DCC to the complete opposite