GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD owner

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed
Collected her late last night, so far so good, but only drove 20miles..

Only thing I have notice is mpg avg reset its self, got a figure driving it home from vw but once came to work this evening it reset its self. Any ideas,

It's also having a engine clean on Friday.
You can change the mpg to display using the steering wheel buttons on the right... (you need to press the ok button until you select you choice)

I think the options are:

MPG since tank refill
MPG long-term
MPG since start (I think this is your setting)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Shercoo

Passed Driver's Ed
You can change the mpg to display using the steering wheel buttons on the right... (you need to press the ok button until you select you choice)

I think the options are:

MPG since tank refill
MPG long-term
MPG since start (I think this is your setting)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah your right. Sorted it now. Cheers

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed
No problem... your car looks great btw, looks stunning...!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shercoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a engine carbon clean today. Only done this due to higher than average miles. The car seems much smoother through the gears and pulls much better.

Attachments

• IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 244

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
When I ordered my GTD I battled the decision between Tornado Red and Midnight blue. I had a mk5 golf in TR which I adored so that swung the deal.

Post some pics of Midnight blue when you can. I have an A3 on order in Nano Grey at the moment, I'm about 7 weeks off build so have the option to change and once again Im deliberating whether to go cosmos blue which is very similar to midnight.

No special skills needed to get the deep shine on my TR GTD. The key is preparing the paint with a clar bar first. I got a Meguiars kit off Amazon. The clay bar and detailing spray make the paint surface feel smooth as glass, you'll be surprised how much crud comes off despite the paint looking clean after washing. The paint just needs a good coat of polish afterwards. Time and patience is all you need.

Shercoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Perfect night for some photos yesterday evening.. Mrs's wasn't to impressed thou!

Attachments

• IMG_2345.JPG
    IMG_2345.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_2346.JPG
    IMG_2346.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 226

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Perfect night for some photos yesterday evening.. Mrs's wasn't to impressed thou!

Lovely. I see very few NB GTD where i live, in fact i only see one its aleays the same car. All GTD tend to be CSG around me, there's one 3 doors up from my house.

Where are the pictures taken, seem to recognise that location.

Shercoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Lovely. I see very few NB GTD where i live, in fact i only see one its aleays the same car. All GTD tend to be CSG around me, there's one 3 doors up from my house.

Where are the pictures taken, seem to recognise that location.

It's on back the roads over Hebden bridge way