GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Golf TSi 2-DR

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
I have decided to live a little simpler lifestyle and therefore have decided to get rid of car my cars, and car payments. Car in question is a 2016 Golf TSi 5-speed. It recently turned 11k miles and has been an APR stage 1 since September of last year. Oil changes were done at the dealership at 5k miles intervals, and as you'd expect a car with only 11k miles it is in immaculate condition. It gets twice a year details, and washes using two-bucket method, and excellent detailing products. Currently, I have TSW Nurburgrings in 18x8.5 with fresh Michelin PSS in 235/40/18s (less than 200 miles) but those will come off the car and will be sold separately. Factory wheels and tires are in excellent shape and have around 6k miles on them.

Ideally, I would like to sell the car in the next week or two, and willing to give the new owner a great deal if we can work out the financing part. Car is located in Asheville, NC.

Asking $13800.

Last edited:

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
I have pics that I need to upload to my photobucket account, but if interested shoot me pm, and I can email them over to you.