GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Volkswagen GTI / Golf MK7 General Topics > MK7 photos, videos, media


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 03:11 PM   #2976
wide
Senior Member
 
wide's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf GTI PP Facelift Mk7.5
Location: Sweden
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
I see a lot of barns there country boy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The movie starts in the 3e biggest City in Sweden
__________________
My Youtube Channel ** GTI MK7.5 Performance Pack ** Subscribe for some trackday videos to come

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQ...9L-iuT91cKxsjA
wide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:00 AM   #2977
Renck
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
Location: ATL
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 170
New tail lights....

Name:  20171205_205604.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  190.7 KB
__________________
2017 GTI SE PP + LP
Renck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 AM   #2978
Mk7GTl
Senior Member
 
Mk7GTl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016|GTI|S|PP|LP|IS38|FBO+Meth|
Location: USA
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by steddy2112 View Post
Fuck me that looks fantastic.
Bend over...
__________________
IS38, Eurodyne Maestro tuned by Ghost Rider, Wagner IC, Cooling Mist water/meth kit, APR & CTS bolt-on's
Mk7GTl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #2979
miked617
Senior Member
 
Drives: 16 VW GTI Autobahn PP,LP,DCC,DSG, JB4, K&N
Location: Boston, MA
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renck View Post
New tail lights....

Attachment 19019
Nice!!
miked617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #2980
Jedimk7
Senior Member
 
Jedimk7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 GTI, PP, LP, Autobauhn,DSG
Location: Cali Coast
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renck View Post
New tail lights....

Attachment 19019
Looks really good!

Sent via Pide Piper compression app
Jedimk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:41 AM   #2981
cw_tdi14
Member
 
Drives: 2017 GTI
Location: MD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 30
Canít wait to get her lowered next week.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cw_tdi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:46 AM   #2982
Renck
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
Location: ATL
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked617 View Post
Nice!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimk7 View Post
Looks really good!

Sent via Pide Piper compression app
Thanks guys!
__________________
2017 GTI SE PP + LP
Renck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:45 AM   #2983
Renck
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
Location: ATL
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw_tdi14 View Post
Canít wait to get her lowered next week.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Springs or coilovers?
__________________
2017 GTI SE PP + LP
Renck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:51 AM   #2984
SK VeeDubR
Senior Member
 
Drives: MKVII R / MK7 1.8TSI
Location: Somewhere between Toronto and Vancouver
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 778
Snapped a couple pics on my way home from work last night.. Can't wait to have some professional photos done though!



__________________
Interested in a custom OEM+ Short Shift Lever? Check out what I do here at Shorty's Shift Levers for VW


Check out my 1.8T car journal - The CHIMERA - if you like OEM+!
SK VeeDubR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:49 AM   #2985
Blade3562
Senior Member
 
Blade3562's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Golf LE
Location: Garfield Heights, OH
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 536
Stop posting porn on the forum buddy lol. Looks good. If this guy buys my Mk1 monday I'll shoot you a PM about those 2 door stripes.
Blade3562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #2986
cw_tdi14
Member
 
Drives: 2017 GTI
Location: MD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renck View Post
Springs or coilovers?
Just springs. Ordered a set from Emmanuele Designs during the holiday sales.
cw_tdi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #2987
Renck
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
Location: ATL
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw_tdi14 View Post
Just springs. Ordered a set from Emmanuele Designs during the holiday sales.
Cool. I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of couple of questions: Is this your daily drive? Any significant difference on the ride (same/stiffer)? How much dropped 1/2", 1"?

TIA
__________________
2017 GTI SE PP + LP
Renck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #2988
SK VeeDubR
Senior Member
 
Drives: MKVII R / MK7 1.8TSI
Location: Somewhere between Toronto and Vancouver
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3562 View Post
Stop posting porn on the forum buddy lol. Looks good. If this guy buys my Mk1 monday I'll shoot you a PM about those 2 door stripes.
Haha sounds good!
__________________
Interested in a custom OEM+ Short Shift Lever? Check out what I do here at Shorty's Shift Levers for VW


Check out my 1.8T car journal - The CHIMERA - if you like OEM+!
SK VeeDubR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #2989
cw_tdi14
Member
 
Drives: 2017 GTI
Location: MD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renck View Post
Cool. I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of couple of questions: Is this your daily drive? Any significant difference on the ride (same/stiffer)? How much dropped 1/2", 1"?

TIA
It is my daily. I went with ED because I have DCC and to me it was between them and VWR and these were on sale. Not sure about the ride personally since they dont get installed until next week, but from what I hear they are a tad stiffer but still comfortable. I think they claim 15% on their website. The drop is supposed to be 1.2". I'm sure I'll post some pics after they are installed. Here is a thread with some good information on them: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showth...ght=ED+springs
cw_tdi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:13 PM   #2990
Renck
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
Location: ATL
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw_tdi14 View Post
It is my daily. I went with ED because I have DCC and to me it was between them and VWR and these were on sale. Not sure about the ride personally since they dont get installed until next week, but from what I hear they are a tad stiffer but still comfortable. I think they claim 15% on their website. The drop is supposed to be 1.2". I'm sure I'll post some pics after they are installed. Here is a thread with some good information on them: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showth...ght=ED+springs
Gotcha! Well, I'm looking forward to read on your initial impressions. If you can take a before and after picture of the gaps (front and back) and post them here, it would be highly appreciated. Or, you can do that at the ED+springs thread (thanks for sharing it and I'm subscribed now).

Cheers!
__________________
2017 GTI SE PP + LP
Renck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #2991
njavier03
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2017 PW SE 4dr
Location: NOVA
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renck View Post
Gotcha! Well, I'm looking forward to read on your initial impressions. If you can take a before and after picture of the gaps (front and back) and post them here, it would be highly appreciated. Or, you can do that at the ED+springs thread (thanks for sharing it and I'm subscribed now).



Cheers!


We might be straying off topic, but if youíre looking for a modest drop and probably the close ride quality to stock, then I suggest the DG springs. I previously had VWRs (1.3Ē drop) on my last MK7, but went with DGs (about 1Ē drop) this time. The DGs are extremely close to stock ride quality, and not low enough to potentially cause rubbing issues. Theyíre also a VW part. Iím having the TT pads installed in the rear to get rid of that little bit of negative rake.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 Pure White SE - Suntek Ceramic 40%, DG Springs, aFe Pro Dry S, ECS Turbo Inlet Hose

2016 Carbon Steel Gray S - SOLD
njavier03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #2992
navindralr
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2017 GTI SE 4DR 6SPD
Location: NYC
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 258
Saw a nice Scooby Doo so snapped a quick photo.
navindralr is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.