GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Haven't delved into researching Colorado car regulations yet, maybe you guys can help me out. What are the restrictions on DP's and intakes. Are the laws strict like in CA?

CG256

Passed Driver's Ed
Haven't delved into researching Colorado car regulations yet, maybe you guys can help me out. What are the restrictions on DP's and intakes. Are the laws strict like in CA?

It has been a long time since I needed a smog check so don't take this as gospel.

If it is newer than 12 years old, it should just need the OBD test, no actual sniffing. If you have no check engine light it would probably pass fine.

If for some reason they fail you you have 10 days to have it resmogged without being charged again.

The actual physical inspection is only a VIN verification as far as I know.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie

Just had my 20th and R32 go through their emissions and both modified to hell and no issues. Downpipes are a go but I would suggest keeping a HFC unless it's brand new and has a couple years before it's next smog test.

Intakes, doesn't matter, have fun.

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
Awesome! I think I'm going to like living in Colorado.

Colorado is the shit.

No IN-N-Out though.

With the altitude here, your turbo powered GTI will be able to keep up with much faster naturally aspirated cars. My stock GTI can keep up with the pre coyote 5.0 V8 mustangs.

Pyzon

Ready to race!

JD_MK7

Ready to race!

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
So we have a 13' Diesel and we were going to get the oil changed and have the new emissions shit added to it. We go to the VWOA website to sign off on it and we didnt realize we qualified for the fucking buyback program! We didnt realize this because we bought the car 27 days after the cut off but because we are second owners we can get the buy back.

Her loan will be 100% paid off and will be receiving a $3,844 check over top. Emich has some killer deals on the GTI S so shes picking one up tonight brand new. The car is the same amount as her payoff which is amazing.

I would take the performance one(larger brakes, LSD, blah blah) but she truly has no need for that. Brand new White MK7 GTI S for $21,217 is not bad all. Going to look real nice sitting with our 20th AE and R32 :)

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
Hey all, anyone here have an OBDEleven that would be willing to meet me somewhere?

Two problems I have:
1. I need to replace my battery and apparently need to code the car for the new CCA, etc.
2. I do not own an Android device to run the app. even if I had the dongle.