GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is38 installed and could not be happier.

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Glad you dig the car and even the (probably very) loud exhaust - it's not my style to be crazy loud but don't listen to the haters! If everyone built cars the same way car culture would be extremely boring.

ML1234

Ready to race!
You should probably get your hearing checked if you're cancelling out the drone with the boom boom from the sound system.

Not trying to be a downer, but I foresee you encountering the Police in the near future.

Lol i know i get pulled over all the time but i never get tickets.

ML1234

Ready to race!
Glad you dig the car and even the (probably very) loud exhaust - it's not my style to be crazy loud but don't listen to the haters! If everyone built cars the same way car culture would be extremely boring.

very true. I appreciate ur view of cars. I do what I want and I want to be the loudest gti in my neighborhood as well as the fastest.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Meh.. I dont get scared. Plenty of faster cars than me, ill still usually give em a go in mexico if the roads are clear. I will say when I drive by a Nissan GTR and it has a Alpha 12 kit on it, I did say fuck it lol. I mean 1500 hp gtr, yeah thats a complete waste of time lol

jose019

Did you upgrade the spark plugs with the is38? Mine arrives next week and I'm not sure whether I should upgrade them to the denso or the RS7 plugs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Did you upgrade the spark plugs with the is38? Mine arrives next week and I'm not sure whether I should upgrade them to the denso or the RS7 plugs

Pretty sure APR reccomends upgrading spark plugs with their tune for is38. Id also consider the brisk silver plugs. Heard good things about those.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Brisk Silvers times 3

jose019

I had already ordered the RS7 plugs but canceled and ordered the brisk silvers instead. Is this what you guys run? How often do you replace them?