GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 GTI 6MT Autobahn for Sale - 14100 miles

urmaboyblur1000

Here's the post from AutoTrader:

https://tinyurl.com/y9pyzdbz

Willing to negotiate

Up for sale is a 2016 Volkswagen GTI. This is the Autobahn model with power seats and navigation. The car has satellite radio, Apple Car Play, and Android Auto. It also has the Fender Premium audio system. This car has the performance package with 20 more horsepower and upgraded brakes. This car is also a DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) car. Comfort mode glides on the highway over bumps, and Sport mode tightens up throttle response and firms up suspension.

I purchased the car from Open Road Volkswagen in Bridgewater NJ. The car is in pristine condition and cared for meticulously. As you can see in the pictures, the car has always been kept clean and waxed monthly. I use the heat shield whenever and wherever I park. The car has never seen snow.

I am selling as I was recently laid off and can't justify having this beauty and my beater car.

The car comes with Rubber Floor mats, the original carpet floor mats, and trunk carpet protector.

Factory Warranty extends 3 years and 36,000 miles. The car has less than half that mileage now and is still in the first year. This car has no modifications as many who like to purchase these tend to do.

I am eager to sell, but understand what my car is worth. I'm happy to hear all offers, but I do believe the car to be priced appropriately. No test drives unless I have cash in hand. Not interested in foreign money orders, and no, I won't ship the car to you.

Car comes with both keys.

Clean Carfax. No accidents.

Clean Title in hand. , A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, New paint, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Perfect first car, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Title in hand