GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Ed's/Helix Headlights

hoj911

Why not buy them off the site? Ed's replicas are in stock and cheaper than before! (heard the helix ones get many poor reviews too)

Royal1

Ready to race!
Why not buy them off the site? Ed's replicas are in stock and cheaper than before! (heard the helix ones get many poor reviews too)

Looking for cheaper ones if possible, but I probably will buy them off there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal1

Ready to race!
Where are they on sale? I'm looking for some too

The best place to buy them is opdparts.com, since they have the headlights and they come installed with HID's installed. Great price too.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
The best place to buy them is opdparts.com, since they have the headlights and they come installed with HID's installed. Great price too.

Awesome thanks man

Trq'd Out

I can only find Helix on their site, no Eds. But the price is right... Do you know what brand HID they sell with the kit? Doesn't say on the website.

Royal1

Ready to race!
I can only find Helix on their site, no Eds. But the price is right... Do you know what brand HID they sell with the kit? Doesn't say on the website.

I'm not sure all the details, but I think the owner of the shop has a thread in the vendor classifieds.