GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
I hate the thought of wiring and hoses going back and forth. It's like 10lbs of S*** in a 5lb bag. Both would be awesome but I can't justify the cost for a daily beater. :)

I have the snow 210 kit and it was so easy and I converted the washer tank for storage. The install literally took 2 hours and looking back it could have been done in a hour if I knew what I was doing. But it does make a significant difference. I'm upset I waited so long to do it honestly.

TDI Matt

Ready to race!
I have the snow 210 kit and it was so easy and I converted the washer tank for storage. The install literally took 2 hours and looking back it could have been done in a hour if I knew what I was doing. But it does make a significant difference. I'm upset I waited so long to do it honestly.

Ah wow, where is your pump? I still think an IC is more valuable than meth for me with the golf R IC now.

613B6

Ready to race!

Any chance you have dyno'd before and after or ran at the track to see if traps went up while spraying? I'm on the fence of grabbing a kit only because of the lack of performance I saw with race gas and how good the IAT's where with the IC. I've had meth on all my car (B6A4, B8S4, MKV GTi) but just bring down the IAT's should bump power.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Any chance you have dyno'd before and after or ran at the track to see if traps went up while spraying? I'm on the fence of grabbing a kit only because of the lack of performance I saw with race gas and how good the IAT's where with the IC. I've had meth on all my car (B6A4, B8S4, MKV GTi) but just bring down the IAT's should bump power.

I haven't. Maybe next week. I was seeing 4-8 above ambient without the meth though so -5 is awesome to see. On a e30 blend right now I am running the 98 octane on the adjustable file. The meth is there just for a piece of mind honestly. Aquamist is suppose to be coming out with a port injection set up so I want to grab that when it's released.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
You running stock ic?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

slowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
Stage 2 93 octane: 99 hp and 118 Ft lbs torque

Is this the max hp gains? ^

613B6

Ready to race!
I haven't. Maybe next week. I was seeing 4-8 above ambient without the meth though so -5 is awesome to see. On a e30 blend right now I am running the 98 octane on the adjustable file. The meth is there just for a piece of mind honestly. Aquamist is suppose to be coming out with a port injection set up so I want to grab that when it's released.

Appreciate the feedback, thanks!