GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Atlanta Area - Detailing Services

Makabeeshu

Hi there, looking to get a professional interior/exterior detail for my MK7 R. I've been doing a decent job of keeping it clean on my own but I think it is time to have a professional do a full detail and protective coat - especially to help get rid of the damn swirl marks that the dealer left on the car when I picked it up a year ago.

If anyone has any positive or negative experience or can recommend someone, I'd appreciate it.

doctorgonzo1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a black 2016 GTI PP with leather. 17K gentle miles. It's minty.

Southeast Mobile Auto Detailing has great Yelp reviews, but I had a different experience. The car was clean to begin with, and I wanted an interior detail, carnuba wax, buff and glaze. The price was agreed at $200. His shop is 10min from my shop. He brought a new guy to train and they spend 90 minutes before he told me pay up sucka.

When he finished the car looked good, except they completely missed the shift boot and under the armrest. I was informed that he didn't use wax or a buffer, but rather a "maintenance product" for his nano-ceramic coating, and would I like to book an appointment for that $1200 service? I declined and will be cancelling my appointment for a maintenance wash.

Read it however you like, but I'm still looking for somebody to put some wax on this paint.