GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 1 1/4 mile

RedShft

Passed Driver's Ed
13.2 @ 108.

60' was a shitty 2.3 with traction control on and crap, factory Potenza all seasons. Launch control or TC off was just wheel-hop. Given the conservative launching, I'm very pleased. I think this car has 12s in it with the Stage 1 tune.. :cool:

Mk72015

Ready to race!
I went 12.9 stage 1 :)

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Good stuff! I went 13.6 at 105/6 with same 60' times. I'll need to go as soon as the track opens up in about a week or so while the temps are still doable.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Nice! What was your trap speed? Everything else stock?

Mods:
APR Stage 1 93 oct
USP catless downpipe

stock tires
stock tcu
no launch control
traction control off

12.9 @ 112 mph

craigsix

Ready to race!
Thanks, ran at Rockingham. I've got a CTS Turbo insert, just haven't installed it yet. Curious to see how well it helps
i got the cts insert and it helped but now i got bfi stage2 motor mount and the 2 really make a difference. i dont think im gonna do the trans mount since im not getting wheelhop. ill see what happens at the track soon.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Mods:
APR Stage 1 93 oct
USP catless downpipe

stock tires
stock tcu
no launch control
traction control off

12.9 @ 112 mph

Having the catless downpipe means you're not stage 1 anymore. Regardless of what your tune states it is. Your going to be carrying more boost up top for a higher trap speed

signkutter

Ready to race!
12.9 on an R with stage 1? I thought high 11's would possible in a tuned R. A GTI with a stage 1 and stock rubber.....13.2 isn't bad

Mk72015

Ready to race!
the dude used to have a GTI.

Yeah had 2 Mk7 GTIs :)

@TwinDad

basically, I still went faster when I went stage 2 and all I added was an intake. but trapped less.