GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ottawa area people - poll inside

Which track do you prefer for a group meet?

• Sanair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shannonville

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Let's try to schedule a place/date as to when we can all hit up the track and have some fun.

Options so far:

Luskville
Sanair
Napierville
Shannonville (we could probably get a big number of GTA users as well for this).

Please choose a place on the poll and state if you are available or not, say late June. Probably going to be a Saturday afternoon/night.

Thanks!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
All quarter yeah.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Same - i'd be down for any of them. Never been at a 1/4 track. I heard luskville is never prepped tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elysium

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not interested in drag strips but if anyone wants to come out to Calabogie the next I'm driving I'll take you out for some hot laps.
There's also a novice day coming up on June 17th if anyone is interested in driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
I'm not interested in drag strips but if anyone wants to come out to Calabogie the next I'm driving I'll take you out for some hot laps.
There's also a novice day coming up on June 17th if anyone is interested in driving.

Do you have to register ahead of time? Or can you just show up?

Elysium

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely have to register for the novice days since they sell out.

1morelap.ca

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I loved the time I went, but it was way too hard on my car. I lost about 30-40% of my PSS tread life in 2.5 hours of track time, and that wasn't even going THAT hard. Can't afford $1300 for 2 track days :-(

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I loved the time I went, but it was way too hard on my car. I lost about 30-40% of my PSS tread life in 2.5 hours of track time, and that wasn't even going THAT hard. Can't afford $1300 for 2 track days :-(

I agree! I went a few times with my previous car and toasted my brakes. Learned a lot and very fun but hard on the car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elysium

Passed Driver's Ed
Well you're guys are welcome to come ride shotgun with me or other drivers anytime.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
This upcoming weekend I'm praying for no rain and low da's. Seats are out, clutch broken in, tune dialed in.