GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Power Window Issues....

AKF427

Ready to race!
I've performed a search, but my circumstances seem to be "different".

-="sometimes" I've left windows down and it has rained, but neither control switch is ever soaked in water.
-=On Monday...after a weekend of not being in the rain & fully garaged...the Driver Window totally failed, it was down at the time. Pax window worked fine.
-=Monday evening Driver Window stated to "sorta work". It went down, yet after I raised it...I paused 1/4 up & 3/4 up and couldn't get it to go down. Passenger window has bee fine.
-= As of yesterday still having issues....and the Passenger switch has become funky.....keep in mind, only the driver/passenger switch is funky on the driver door.
-=Passenger window door switch works fine.
-=Yesterday driving home on commute...driver window had failed....but then after like 20 up/down tries...a very gentle touch led to driver window going down.

I've tried the one-touch re-set but no joy. Driver window is either stuck up or down, so re-setting one-touch is impossible. Ohh....one touch works fine on passenger door switch, not on drivers door switch for the passenger window....the driver window just works web it wants to work.

Appears as if I need a new drivers side switch....however, what can I trouble shoot before going to the dealer for a warranty claim....which fuse are for power windows???? Schematics make no sense to me & Ive not figured it out? Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

-David

AKF427

Ready to race!
Ignore. Dropped off Under Warranty for new switch. Using Loaner.