GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BNR S4 Speed 3 vs. MK7 GTI(found myself on youtube)

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Sweet just flying

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Nice that should be fun

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Whoa.... OP you are uni stage 2 in that video?
I come from ms3s and iirc bnr 4 turbo upgrade bolt on tune cars were making least 340 whp pump gas. Cant say for sure what tune hes running, but job well done sir.

jb99875

Ready to race!
Whoa.... OP you are uni stage 2 in that video?
I come from ms3s and iirc bnr 4 turbo upgrade bolt on tune cars were making least 340 whp pump gas. Cant say for sure what tune hes running, but job well done sir.

Yeah uni stage 2, his car wasn't stock but i can't say what he has done. ill send him and message and ask what he had set up.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Yeah uni stage 2, his car wasn't stock but i can't say what he has done. ill send him and message and ask what he had set up.

Oh no his car was not stock. It says bnr s4 speed 3. Bnr are turbo upgrades for the mazdaspeed 3. The s4 will commonly 330-340 whp 91oct. 350ish on 93 and 370-390 on e30-40 tunes.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Thats great you found yourself on a youtube lol!

It just amazes me how amazing these GTI's are when already moving. I had a full bolt on Golf R making 374whp and it was definitely kick-ass. I sold it to buy a house and have been thinking of picking up a already modded GTI in the future. It looks like with the same mods the GTI moves quicker than the R minus at a dig :)

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Nice! I whipped a few ms3's in my day with an now old school 08 srt4 base caliber. It was 358/368 @ 93 pump with stock turbo, intercooler, clutch, and O2 housing. Weighed right in at a tad over 3000.

fragchild

Nice! I whipped a few ms3's in my day with an now old school 08 srt4 base caliber. It was 358/368 @ 93 pump with stock turbo, intercooler, clutch, and O2 housing. Weighed right in at a tad over 3000.

I used to pull up next to srt's and roll my back windows down, then laugh, and drive away.