GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Meet Locally by Pompton Lakes, NJ

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
Usually I will go anywhere locally with my buddy in his FE Evo X. Last meet was Bear Mountain, NY a few weeks back. Tons of people showed up. If anyone is local or nearby lmk and we can meet up and ride to the next car meet in a squad. I'm Anthony my IG is ante5cobar

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Are you a member of tuned society NJ on Facebook? They have lots of multi-brand meets and it's MK7 heavy. The guy who started it and several of the guys who organize shit are Mk7

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
There is also a group for Tri-State MK7 Owners on FB, there was a meet this weekend that had a great turnout in point pleasant, NJ

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
I recently subbed to Tri-State MK7. Not a member of any other groups as of yet. Thanks for looking out though.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
A lot of the tri-state mk7 guys are on tuned society as well. I know you were talking about friends with other car brands so I pointed you that way. Both are great groups

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I almost forgot. You need to check with Greg Alfredo about the new member free meatball dinner

eobie

Ready to race!
There is also a group for Tri-State MK7 Owners on FB, there was a meet this weekend that had a great turnout in point pleasant, NJ

What ever you do.. when the admin of the tri-state mk7 group passes incorrect information, don't correct him.. he'll ban you. lmfao!