GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wavetrac LSD

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Absolutely. It is a phenomenal, night and day difference that you can feel the first time you pull out of a driveway or take a curve, I kid you not.
So ready to do the install after reading this. Did you have any software tweeks to do (assuming nonPP)? Wondering if the stability control starts talking back.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely. It is a phenomenal, night and day difference that you can feel the first time you pull out of a driveway or take a curve, I kid you not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember putting in a Quaife LSD on my 95 civic(Y8 trans.) and as soon as I got out of the parking lot and turned on to the street it was VERY apparent.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
So ready to do the install after reading this. Did you have any software tweeks to do (assuming nonPP)? Wondering if the stability control starts talking back.

Nah, it's "plug and play" as far as I know! I might toy around with XDS settings like I mentioned earlier but... PP cars with the diff have XDS set to standard so I don't know why you should want to change it with a Wavetrac. However I don't like that my brakes are being used on turns on the track when they should be sort of resting... so I might turn it to light for my next track session to experiment. EDIT: Whoops, I mentioned this on a different thread, my bad. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Wavetrac

Stock

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
I so want this..