GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie: Golf GTI MK7.5 *Sound Amazing*

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks!, it was tight for the Gopro :D

The car is one day old and 100Km on it, will be fun to have a movie on the GTI undercarrige as new. ;)

That was cool. To my aging ears, the exhaust sound in the video is very similar to my 4-tip Remus axle-back, which I've been happy with. Not too loud or too quiet.

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
It dosen't have 2 catalyst due to new emission standards? Seems odd that they placed it under the car that far from the turbo since catalysts need heat to work and they would want it to get hot as soon as possible.

Hmm, yes that strange..:confused::D

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
That was cool. To my aging ears, the exhaust sound in the video is very similar to my 4-tip Remus axle-back, which I've been happy with. Not too loud or too quiet.

Thanks!, yes i think the system not to loud inside the car. :D

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Have talked to one of the best tuner in Sweden to make a step 1 software that also has extra "pops and bangs".
There would be no problem at all.
But according to them, I will have trouble but the catalyst. "Pops and bangs are badly injured on the catalytic converter. So shorten the life expectancy ..
It will already be of major problems with cars that are original with "pops and bangs" like RS6 etc ..

So what do you think about this? :)