GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much did the 10k mile service cost you?

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
My 2016 Golf SE has around 7200 miles on it currently. I plan on taking it to have its 10k mile service done early. I was curious what other forum members paid to have it done at their respected dealer! :) FB_IMG_1495233665537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Less than $70 for a kit and you can do it yourself.

Wrr1020

Ready to race!
I owned the car a year before i had hit 10k miles and it only consisted of an oil change. Cost me about $65 at a local VW dealership.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
$70, but i asked specifically for an oil change and tire rotation. Didn't say I wanted a 10k service, but i'm not sure if that would have been any different. I didn't want to get charged for those visual inspections... and like the fed said they had a coupon on their site for the $70.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
$100. Motul synthetic. Just an oil change and inspection. No tire rotation

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Haha, I found out the first one was free AFTER I had already had it done elsewhere, dammit. I wonder if the dealership will give me the next one for free? Hmmm...

It depends who's paying for it, and if there's a VW/dealer split. I doubt they'll help since you obviously didn't take it there for the first oil change and probably have no intention of taking there for any other maintenance.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
$100. Motul synthetic. Just an oil change and inspection. No tire rotation

2016's originally listed tire rotations then amended them out. I like to have the balances checked so I don't bother with a VW dealer. I go to a dealer that sells real high-performance cars for tire work.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
2016's originally listed tire rotations then amended them out. I like to have the balances checked so I don't bother with a VW dealer. I go to a dealer that sells real high-performance cars for tire work.

I do rotate, just not there. Get free tire rotations at Firestone.

Otherwise I would end up with worn fronts and 7/32" in the back