GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: NEW!! ECS Carbon Fiber Battery Cover Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Boring, torn and deteriorating cloth battery covers can leave your engine bay looking a little outdated. Whether you’re looking to replace or upgrade, ECS has you COVERED

Our ECS Tuning in-house designed and engineered Carbon Fiber Battery Cover kit includes a precision 3D designed carbon fiber battery lid with a durable CNC-bent powder coated aluminum battery case.

Easy to install, easy to style, get your ECS Carbon Fiber Battery Cover Kit today!

Features include:

• Carbon fiber battery lid made from 2x2 twill weave that is gloss clear coated for UV and heat protection to seal against environmental impact for prolonged durability.
  • Aluminum battery case is CNC-bent and made from heavy duty 5052 aluminum for precise fitment and durability.
  • Powder-coated in a tough wrinkle black finish for a sleek and OEM-type appearance.
  • Pre-installed "Quick Latches" make installation and serviceability of the carbon fiber lid quick and easy.
  • Laser cut mounting tabs engage the OEM battery tray with precision, locking the case into position for rigid mounting.
  • Pre-installed neoprene rubber edge trim outlines the positive battery cable pass-through for abrasion protection and a clean, finished look.

Protect your power

Click HERE to order or for more information

Fits:
VW MK7 Golf/GTI (2015+)
VW MK7 Golf R (2015+)
VW Alltrack 1.8T Gen3 2017+

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Is there room for a JB1 inside?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Ordered mine!
Will share once I see it and install.
I waited two years, long enough.
Very cool. That price tag hurts a bit but a cool idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.