GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Car

Vonsteve

Afternoon all,

I have recently put my deposit down on a 65 GTD manual with 33k. Wheels have been refurbed and it's going through the VW Approved workshop now. Hopefully I will be picking it up later this week.

It's the first car I've owned personally in about 7 years as we haven't needed two. I've lived in or commuted into London for the last 5 but finally decided to pack in city life.

As such I've been looking for a commuting car, doing roughly 15-20k a year and was initially looking at A3's. After having test drove this and seeing the amount of kit included I was sold immediately!

This is a picture having just tested it, it had only just come into the VW dealer a couple of days prior so it was actually really good to see it in the condition it came in from the previous owner.

I cannot wait to pick it up and I've done nothing but look at things I can do/buy for it :D

Looking forward to being a part of these forums.

Steve

Gordon F

Passed Driver's Ed
We've had our GTD manual for just under a year now and it is still a buzz to get in in it and go off somewhere. Hope you enjoy your car just as much and welcome to the forums.
I lived in Andover from 85 to 95. Great little town and I still have many good friends there