GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is it a possibility to run staggered wheels on my R??

xChrisx718

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess you get tossed around in your R on bags like a ping pong ball on NYC roads! lol :D

LMFAO aint that the fucking truth. ???. This really made me laugh. But i do agree. But in all seriousness not all roads are bad. But there are quite a few. I avoid them most of the time.

Jofa73

Passed Driver's Ed
Audi offers a reverse stagger on certain models. RS3 has it and since it's an MQB chassis, it should also work on our cars. 8.5x19 front and 8x19 rear. Supposed to make it oversteer a bit more on AWD/Quattro drivetrains. Not sure how the Haldex in an R or GTI would respond.

The RS3 uses the same Haldex system as the S3 and Golf R.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I still don't understand the point of dumping tons of money into a brand new car. Filter that money into saving a sad dying air cooled car.

I'm closing in on 6 grand spent on my 58. And at the end of the day, at least my 58 is only going up in value.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I still don't understand the point of dumping tons of money into a brand new car. Filter that money into saving a sad dying air cooled car.

I'm closing in on 6 grand spent on my 58. And at the end of the day, at least my 58 is only going up in value.

Me neither.

hooligan74

Ready to race!

I have neither the space, nor the desire for an air cooled beater project car. So, why on earth would I buy one?

;)