GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
apologies if already covered but talk about the improvements you have noticed long term with the R intercooler. thanks! congrats on the taillights btw!

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

murtaza911

Ready to race!
apologies if already covered but talk about the improvements you have noticed long term with the R intercooler. thanks! congrats on the taillights btw!

Honestly, I didn't notice a difference. I didn't put the R intercooler on because I really needed it. I picked it up really cheap and the bumper was off for the headlights any ways. So I figured I'd put it on.

I'm sure it helps a little with heatsoak (especially on IS20), but I never noticed it before. A few weeks back I did do a lapping day, and I had no issues after a couple hours on the track. So I guess it was doing it's job :).

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
No, it's deeper. I just find it annoying because it's loud.

Hmm. Mine is a little loud too. Sometimes I feel like it's just a little too ricey. Not sure how to explain. Kind of like a Subaru wrx exhaust sound. I think a resonator will get rid of that.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Last week a glass juice bottle shattered in my trunk and completely soaked my rear seats. I got the car detailed and seats were good as new, but I just couldn’t accept that my interior has been soiled. So I was on the hunt for a GTI interior. Today I Picked up a set of GTI seats.

I nicked a few plastic trim pieces trying to get the drivers seat in. Also nicked my rear passenger window and the tint is coming off. Need to get that tinted again :(. Apparently taking the headrests off makes gongs a million times easier. Figured that out way to late.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Last week a glass juice bottle shattered in my trunk and completely soaked my rear seats. I got the car detailed and seats were good as new, but I just couldn’t accept that my interior has been soiled. So I was on the hunt for a GTI interior. Today I Picked up a set of GTI seats.

I nicked a few plastic trim pieces trying to get the drivers seat in. Also nicked my rear passenger window and the tint is coming off. Need to get that tinted again :(. Apparently taking the headrests off makes gongs a million times easier. Figured that out way to late.

I've messed up some of my trim too. RIP. How much were the seats? Gorgeous!

murtaza911

Ready to race!
This is probably one of my favourite builds yet, and it's local! Sweet car man, if you're ever selling some parts let me know!
Thanks! Well, I still have all my stock parts. Would sell them if you wanted :p.

I've messed up some of my trim too. RIP. How much were the seats? Gorgeous!

I got a great deal on the seats. $800 CAD. They were pretty much brand new. The guy I bought them from swapped to leathers about 4,000km after buying the car.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Ordered one!
Do I need the data cable to go between Map 0 and Map1?
Yes, you would either need a data cable or Bluetooth adapter to switch between maps. If you bought it new, it should come preset with map 1 by default. So if you don't plan changing from map 1, you don't need a cable.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Picked up a Newsouth boost gauge + pod while on sale at USP last week.
Finally came in today and installed it.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
i would love to do this once i get into the is20/dp land to be able to monitor things... looks dope!