GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Sent my ECU info over already! i can't wait to get this damn DSG tuned already. I wanna get this car completed and fully tuned by 5150.

Last edited:

soto

Passed Driver's Ed
ECU info sent. Cant wait to get a DSG tuned paired with a 5150 Pro-tune #killmodemap

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Quick question for all you power hungry Cobb guys: are any of you running a file that limits torque in first gear? If so, how's that working?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Quick question for all you power hungry Cobb guys: are any of you running a file that limits torque in first gear? If so, how's that working?

Yea i am running a tune to limit power in 1st. It works great. I didn't really spend time to have my tuner dial in the power limitation in 1st, but it's hard to spin in 1st now. Obviously i can if i launch it hard.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Yea i am running a tune to limit power in 1st. It works great. I didn't really spend time to have my tuner dial in the power limitation in 1st, but it's hard to spin in 1st now. Obviously i can if i launch it hard.
Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about! 1st is a hair on fire gear, hard to tame for DSG 'D' downshifts. TC works splendid everywhere else. Is this something Stratified can add in?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about! 1st is a hair on fire gear, hard to tame for DSG 'D' downshifts. TC works splendid everywhere else. Is this something Stratified can add in?

Yes Stratified can certainly dial it in for you. Just let them know when you send in logs( if you're already in the tuning process) or in the initial setup form if you're a new customer.

We'll then reduce power in first and you can let us know if you want more taken off or less.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Yes Stratified can certainly dial it in for you. Just let them know when you send in logs( if you're already in the tuning process) or in the initial setup form if you're a new customer.

We'll then reduce power in first and you can let us know if you want more taken off or less.
Ah, thanks. Actually done did a tune with Stratified and loving it. Didn't know this add-in was a possibility. Do you think you all can do a 'top up' to your existing file(s)?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Ah, thanks. Actually done did a tune with Stratified and loving it. Didn't know this add-in was a possibility. Do you think you all can do a 'top up' to your existing files(s)?

We do offer a top up tune service. Where you can get your existing custom tune, redialed in for new mods and features. If all you're looking for is to have power decreased in 1st. I would recommend replying to your last logging email and asking if it could be added.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
We do offer a top up tune service. Where you can get your existing custom tune, redialed in for new mods and features. If all you're looking for is to have power decreased in 1st. I would recommend replying to your last logging email and asking if it could be added.
Ah, good idea. Glad to know about this feature. Thanks man!

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
I just recently went COBB and have done my first set of datalogs a couple of days ago. When opening in datazap, I don’t seem to have some of the parameters available as the rest of you, “boost pressure psi” specifically amongst others. Am I missing something as far as the AP settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I just recently went COBB and have done my first set of datalogs a couple of days ago. When opening in datazap, I don’t seem to have some of the parameters available as the rest of you, “boost pressure psi” specifically amongst others. Am I missing something as far as the AP settings?

You can change what the AP records.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
You can change what the AP records.

How do I do that? I don’t see any options within the AP for parameters to log. Just gauges to display. My understanding was that it recorded all parameters.