GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H2Oi Cancelled

AJ15

Ready to race!
I was there... by accident. The show may have been cancelled... but the weekend def was not. It was a sh*t show. Glad I didn't have my car with me. Cops got ran over on my street - the guy then jumped in the Bay to escape.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I went four years in a row, it's 10% how the media shows it...90% laid back good time with real enthusiasts. Most of the tickets and idiots getting them don't even own a VW or Audi

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I went four years in a row, it's 10% how the media shows it...90% laid back good time with real enthusiasts. Most of the tickets and idiots getting them don't even own a VW or Audi

Let me guess .. Honda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Everything.

In 2011 a 1000hp Supra crashed into a motel "Supra stair climb"

In 2014 a 200k porsche smacked a curb and lost a whole control arm/brake/hub/wheel

Every year tons of people crash, do burnouts, crash doing burnouts, street race. That's all at the strip and it's not everyone. The show is a park setting at a campground

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I can’t find it on Youtube , but one year a guy drove his car on the horse track at Ocean Downs and then tried to outrun the police chasing him around the track.

Anywho, I live right next to Rt 1 in Delaware and still saw thousands of tuner class cars headed down and back last weekend.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Everything.

In 2011 a 1000hp Supra crashed into a motel "Supra stair climb"

In 2014 a 200k porsche smacked a curb and lost a whole control arm/brake/hub/wheel

Every year tons of people crash, do burnouts, crash doing burnouts, street race. That's all at the strip and it's not everyone. The show is a park setting at a campground

A Porsche is a volkswagen :p ahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I can’t find it on Youtube , but one year a guy drove his car on the horse track at Ocean Downs and then tried to outrun the police chasing him around the track.

Anywho, I live right next to Rt 1 in Delaware and still saw thousands of tuner class cars headed down and back last weekend.

I've seen the video, I'm sure they kicked his ass for the little chase lol

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9X-0aXj0I

He was in an imported S3 as well, I believe he ended up having to part it out to pay for legal fees and whatnot. It was all over the internet.